|Topics in past seminars:
- The way to the Remedy (Novi Sad, Sofia) (ppt)
- The way to the Cure (Novi Sad, Sofia) (ppt)
- The Vital Disturbance: levels of experience and disease. (Holland) (ppt)
- Disease as a Coherent, Meaningful, Symbolic Pattern (Holland, Novi
Sad, Sofia) (ppt)
- Anamnese (Holland) (ppt)
- Quantum Physics and Homeopathy (Boston 2006) (ppt)
- Qualitative and Quantitative information in case taking (Holland) (ppt)
- Miasms and The Eternal Now (Novi Sad) (ppt)
- Children cases (Leuven) (ppt)
- Differentiating between Sensation and Delusion (Prague) (ppt)
- Context and Content (San Francisco 2014) (ppt)
- Delusion and Sensation (Ostrava 2008) (ppt)
- Knowledge and Intuition (Koningsteen 2014) (ppt)
- Mini course Mineral and Monera cases 2012 (ppt)
- National Homeopathic Conference (Washington 2011) (ppt)
- Out of the Comfort Zone (Jeruzalem 2013) (ppt)
- Signs and Symbols (2007) (ppt)
The speaker can elaborate in extension
on miasms, kingdoms, case taking skills, levels of experience, the simillimum,
reaction patterns and management, quantum physics, the investigation
on the true nature of reality, core beliefs, the fundamentals of health
and disease, the symbolism in homeopathy, discovering the pattern and
matching the simillimum, a sure prescription, the difference between
effect and cure, the language of the homeopathic remedy...
The Vital Approach is a practical and pragmatic system for understanding and applying today's popular "Sensation" method of homeopathy. The Vital Approach combines Sankaran's level-, kingdom- and miasm-theory with classical knowledge and insights from phenomenology and linguistics. Anne elaborated her approach after many years of studying with Dr. Sankaran, and utilizing the method in her practice.
This course teaches the basic principles of Anne Vervarcke's Vital Approach, along with how and when to effectively apply those principles in homeopathic case taking and analysis. Short lectures alongside case examples illustrate the principles and their practical application in a range of case studies. Miasm, sensation, level of classical homeopathic principles and the wisdom of the Organon itself. Discover how to perceive the signifcant, indivdualizing information in a case, while putting new and exciting dimensins to work in your study and practice.
Who will benefit?
Most homeopaths are, at the very least, curious about the newer approaches that abound in homeopathy. The Vital Approach allows us to explore these principles in the light of classical homeopathic knowledge, and to discover the ways that they can inform both study and practice.
Seasoned practitioners will find help with difficult cases – those that are 'stuck' or have few characterizing symptoms. Students of homeopathy – and we are all students! – will find their understanding and grasp of the classical fundamentals enriched, as the connections between Hahnemann's great work, ancient and modern science, philosophy and cosmology are revealed.
price: 175 $ / 135 € plus shipping
how to order